Therapist - Adults
Join AllHealth Network as our Behavioral Health Clinician on our PSR team and get to perform work rooted in The Psychosocial Rehabilitation Program (PSR) is an evidence based program that supports adults experiencing significant life stressors in developing the social, emotional, and intellectual skills needed to live a meaningful life. PSRs multidisciplinary team assists people in coping with life challenges through therapy, education, independent living skills, social support, and linkage to community resources and supports. Services are available at the Wellness Center in Littleton, Parker-Dransfeldt and Castle Rock offices.
Our Ideal Candidate:
We are seeking a Masters Level Clinician with 1-32yrs of related experience with well-rounded background and modalities working with adults providing individual and group therapy.
Location: 5554 S Prince St., Littleton, CO 80120
Goals and Objectives:
- Build trusting relationships with clients, their families and internal team
- Promote a positive culture of learning and development, quality improvement, and standardized documentation among all staff
- Utilize Trauma Systems Therapy to build resiliency due to complex systems clients have been in
- Utilize strengths based language when working with clients and promote an optimistic future for clients and their families
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000 licensed, unlicensed $43,000 - $47,000
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the AllHealth Network salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to experience, education, training, merit, and the ability to embody the AllHealth Network mission and values. The range listed is just one component of AllHealth Networks total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include short-term and long-term incentives as well as a generous benefits package detailed below.
Whats In It For You:
Benefits & Perks:
First, you would be joining on of Denvers Top Places to Work! We are honored to receive this amazing designation and we know it is recognition from our engaged staff who believe they are taken care of, listened to, and believe they are part of something bigger.
Our facility is approved by the Colorado Health Service Corps (CHSC), and we offer our employees the opportunity to participate in our Loan Repayment Program. Additionally, we provide a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Employees are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following hire, this includes Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings 401k, company match up to 50% of the first 6% contributed
- Excellent Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays Off
- And more!
AllHealth Network is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.