STEM Center Activities Coordinator
Responsible for, but not limited to, supporting the STEM Center for Strength in developing, staffing, planning, overseeing the implementation of trauma-informed and wellness activities, outings, and events.
This is a part-time position, 20 - 30 hours each week. The hourly rate is $20 an hour.
Goals and Objectives:
- Increase STEM Center for Strengths visibility, exposure and impact through various trauma-informed programming
- Enhance the STEM Centers effectiveness by providing timely and advanced activities and resources to support STEM Center for Strength and their community
- As an extension of the STEM Center for Strengths Leadership Team, support and represent the agency in a professional manner
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal/external clients, team members and community members
- Provide timely and clear communication to internal and external clients to ensure accurate scheduling and high level of customer service
- Complete accurate and timely documentation related to the leadership and customer needs
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report documentation and data collections for programming and grant requirements in a timely manner to Administrator and/or Administrative Assistant
- Organize relevant activities through to support the needs of the Centers served population to increase STEM Centers visibility and impact
- Execute administrative tasks for the role and team members, including but not limited to scheduling meetings, managing routine correspondence, generating reports and presentations, compiling other documents
- Provide support through research, data analysis and project management
- Work in collaboration with appropriate team leads to create and execute appropriate events, programming, and events for STEM Center for Strength
- Maintain confidence and protect operations by keeping client/team information confidential
- Collaborate cooperatively with other team members to ensure accuracy of projects, priorities of work assignments, and distribution of workflow
- Complete all required paperwork accurately, legibly, and within established timelines
- Complete special projects as requested
- Follow all STEM Center for Strength policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as required within the scope of the position and the experience, education, and ability of the employee
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- Associates degree required. Bachelors degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in developing and executing programs. Healthcare or nonprofit experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills including advanced proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Lync, Visio), Social Media platforms, and set-up of audio-visual and teleconference equipment. Exceptional organizational skills required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities, and to proactively anticipate client needs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required, along with excellent customer service.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accuracy and minimal supervision.
- Involves some travel between locations for meetings/events and for work-related errands; use of personal vehicle is required (travel reimbursement).