Salary: $55 - $63k annually
Responsible for supporting 2-5 members of the Senior Leadership Team through schedule management, project management, meeting logistics, and independent problem-solving.
Goals and Objectives:
- Enhance leader effectiveness by providing information and advanced level administrative support
- Act as point of contact between senior leadership team members and internal/external customers
- As an extension of the AllHealth Network Leadership Team, represent the agency to the community in a professional manner.
Title of position to whom this job reports:
- VP Clinical Outpatient Services (primary)
- Executive Director of Substance Use Services
- Executive Director of Acute Care Services
- Medical Director of Acute Care Services
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support for 2-5 Senior Leadership Team members, including but not limited to scheduling, managing routine correspondence, generating reports and presentations, screening phone calls, and compiling other documents
- Provide support through research, data analysis and project management
- Complete monthly provider schedules and adjustments for staff at the acute care leadership team, including coordination with LOCUMS and assistance with timecards.
- Record and distribute accurate and timely minutes for meetings
- Assist Senior Leaders with coordination of external meetings, business activities, and events
- Coordinate training and travel arrangements and monitoring individual department training expenditures to budget
- Coordinate on-Boarding activities of new leaders and staff as indicated
- Order supplies, equipment and coordinate staff appreciation events
- Maintain and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Contribute to team efforts by working across departments and with other executive assistants to accomplish tasks or projects
- Complete all required paperwork accurately, legibly, and within established timelines
- Complete special projects as requested
- Follow all AllHealth Network policies and procedures
- Complete all required trainings as listed in Relias Learning (both online training and face-to-face training) within required timelines
- Perform other duties as required within the scope of the position and the experience, education and ability of the employee.
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- Associates degree required. Bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience providing executive administrative support. Healthcare or nonprofit experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills including advanced proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Lync, Visio, Outlook) and set-up of audio-visual and teleconference equipment. Typing speed at least 70 wpm. Exceptional organizational skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities, and to proactively anticipate needs of senior leaders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required, along with excellent customer service
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of accuracy and minimal supervision.
- Involves some travel between AllHealth Network locations for meetings/events and for work-related errands; use of personal vehicle is required